Kairos Trust (the "Company," "we," or "us") respects your concerns about privacy and values its relationship with you.
collect and tells you how you can reach us to update personal information we collect about you, remove your name from our mailing lists,
information that we collect by other means.
We provide our customers with notice of their ability to opt out of information sharing with other marketers.
We honor your request not to share your information with other marketers and not to receive our solicitations.
Personal Information We Collect From You Directly
We collect personal information about you in several situations, including when you provide it to us voluntarily.
For example, we collect information when you make a purchase online, contact us with questions, provide feedback regarding our
products or answer questions about your product interests. You do not have to provide personal information about you, but if
you decide not to do so, you may limit the features and services that you are able to access from the Site.
The personal information we may collect includes:
• Contact information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number;
• Financial payment information, such as credit card, debit card, and other financial payment information;
• Account registration information, such as user name, password, and profile information;
• Information about your intended use of, or questions about, our products;
• Certain other information you may provide to us in your communications or in connection with other products or services;
Information We Collect by Automated Means
We also collect certain information by automated means when you visit our Site, including your internet protocol ("IP") address; information about your web browser software and version; if you arrived at the Site through a link from a third-party website, the uniform resource locater ("URL") of the linking page; and your activity on the Site, such as which pages you choose to view, queries you make using our "search function, and other information about your account usage.
Like many companies, we use "cookies," "web beacons," and similar technologies on our Site. These technologies allow us to track your use of our Site, recognize you when you return to the Site, or save your preferences. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and to identify the IP address of the computer on which they were opened. The information we obtain in this manner helps us customize the services we offer and measure the overall effectiveness of our online content and the products and services we offer through the Site. Web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party.
You may be able to disable cookies by changing a setting in your web browser. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of our Site's features and that your decision to decline cookies from our Site may impact your ability to use other websites as well.
We may combine automatically-collected information and the information we collect in our cookies (as described below).
with other information we collect about you.
How We Use the Information We Collect About You
We use the personal information we collect about you in the ways described below.
• Contact Us. We will use personal information about you to respond to your questions and comments when you communicate with us through the Site's "Contact Us" links, or through other areas of our Site.
• Shopping. When you purchase products on our Site, we will use personal information about you to process your purchase, confirm your order, and deliver the items to you.
• Email Newsletters and Promotions. With your permission, we use personal information about you to send you newsletters, exclusive offers and promotions, and product news.
• We also may use personal information about you to administer our promotions.
• Surveys, Sweepstakes, and Message Boards. We may use personal information about you to enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards.
• Other Uses of Information. We may use personal information about you for our internal purposes, including to administer our Site, conduct data analytics, investigate possible
• Feedback. We may use information you provide to us regarding our products and services, to provide product feedback to our customers on our Site and other material.
• Other Site Features. We may use personal information about you to perform other functions or provide new services
that we describe to you at the time of collection or with your consent.
Sharing Site Content with a Friend
You may be able to share certain content from our Site with others by asking us to forward the content.
To share information, we ask for the recipient's and your name and email addresses. When we collect personal information in this way,
we will use it to fulfill your request and for no other purpose.
Information We Share
The Company's various affiliates may share the personal information among themselves. Apart from this sharing, we do not sell or otherwise disclose the personal information we collect about visitors to our Site, except as described below.
Service Providers. We may share personal information about you with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf, such as providing web hosting or database management services, performing analyses, or sending communications for us. We do not authorize service providers to use or disclose the information, except as necessary to perform services on our behalf.
Marketing Partners. In addition, we may share personal information about you with select marketing partners that we believe would be of interest to you. We describe below how you may choose to instruct us not to share personal information about you with our marketing partners.
Legal Process. We may disclose personal information about you to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, and other lawful requests for cooperation from government authorities, and to comply with our other legal obligations.
Transactions. We may share personal information about you if we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets,
if we are acquired by or merge with another company, or in the event of bankruptcy. Should such a sale or transfer occur,
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain commercially reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide on our Site.
Among other safeguards, we use Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") technology to help protect transmissions over the internet of your payment card data. You can confirm that SSL is being used by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure Site, the first characters of the Site's address will change from "http" to "https." If you are using a web browser or a firewall that does not permit communications through our secure Site, you may not be able to make purchases on our Site.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
As a result, while we strive to protect personal information about you and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any
information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of personal
information about you.
We will post a prominent notice on this Site to notify you of any significant changes, and indicate at
the top of the notice when it was most recently updated.